Thursday, May 09, 2002

Morrowind.. Delivered and installed.. Wowzers.. The first thing I felt when I was creating my first character was "this game is huge". I actually had to read the manual, and I've played/finished the last two chapters in the series. I can't believe it's only 1 CD (the other is for the construction set). With games like Baldur's Gate using up to 5 CDs, I just can't believe it. Well, the music is great, the graphics are great and there is sure enough content to keep anyone busy. Even in the starting town, there is a bunch to do and explore - an underwater dungeon, a murder investigation, a bandit cave and some more things. All of which you would miss if you hurried off and went to Balmora for your first assignment.

Anyhow.. Dungeon Siege? I'm in chapter 5. I'm also still playing Heroes IV, but I wanted to wait for a patch to be released because I really thought the game was too easy so far. I'm hoping they bumped up the AI in v1.4.

Nothing else is really new.. just getting excited about summer coming. Looking to take some time off of work and slack.. er.. do family stuff..

No comments: