Thursday, October 24, 2002

Well, my VB class is done. Thankfully. I am no programmer, and I felt pretty stupid when it was all over. I won't take an online programming class again; that was just a stupid decision on my part, to save some class and driving time. Anyhow, two more classes until Christmas vacation.. should be easy sailing from here on out.

I started playing Morrowind again and am pretty much just getting my ass kicked in regularly. It's rough in the beginning, but I really enjoy it. Usually what happens, is that I end up hitting the naked barbarian guy that keeps following me around instead of whatever rodent or creature that I'm supposed to be hitting, and he kills me. It's pretty funny to get beat up by a naked barbarian. I would finish the quest he is a part of, but he makes for good bait while I'm healing up during battle, and a nice decoy as well.

All for now..........

No comments: