Saturday, May 03, 2003

yeah, it's Saturday. I don't care...

1. Name one song you hate to admit you like.

"Beautiful Stranger" by Madonna

2. Name two songs that always make you cry.

Note: I don't cry.. Just feel really sad. Does that qualify?

"Burning Bridges" by Crimson Glory
"Far Away" by Crimson Glory

3. Name three songs that turn you on.

Turn me on? How about just songs that get me going.. jumping around, whatever.. These songs change from time to time, but these are currents:

"Rebel Robot" by Voivod - My current favorite tune
"Lethean River" by Tristania - Wow.. Hey, this is on one of the best albums, ever, really.
"Hold Back the Rain" by Duran Duran - this one just has so much energy, it's great

4. Name four songs that always make you feel good.

"Best I Can" by Queensryche - killer uplifting tune.. Crank it.
"Love and Dreams" by Crimson Glory - a very underrated band.. good stuff
"Happiness in Slavery" by NiN - yeah, not very cheery, but it makes me feel good when I'm pissed off. That counts, right?
"Raining Blood" by Slayer.. what could make you feel better than a good war song?

Bah.. i don't listen to much happy music, I can't think of any.

5. Name five songs you couldn't ever do without.

Ouch, that's too hard. Okay, how about songs I will likely never tire of listening to...

I guess just pick any of the above really. I have too much music at my fingertips to pick anything. I can listen to just about anything over and over.

No comments: