Saturday, August 21, 2004

New Job

I accepted a job yesterday. It's a new direction for me, mainly because I will be the "one" instead of "one of many". It'll be nice to have control over what's going on, instead of working with 25 other people to get a job done. It's a smaller company (comparing the two really isn't fair, due to completely different markets), but they are growing. I am hoping I can excel and flex some brain muscles now. I start on the 30th and I'm pretty excited about it.

Oh, and I know some areas of the site look funny without templates and such, but I'll get around to fixing things up. I had to remove the old comments system and use Blogger's, and the comments pages look silly now, and I'm not sure they even work ;) But, since maybe 2 or 3 people visit my page, I'm not really concerned about it right now.

No comments: