Friday, April 05, 2002

Well.. back on the subject of gaming... I just finished Wizardry 8. Yikes.. what a long game. Next up: Might and Magic 9. Also, my copy of Heroes of M&M IV just arrived, so I've been plowing through that. Wow, another great installment in the M&M series! Online? I'm not playing anything online right now. Just got off a 2.5 year EQ addiction and cancelled Camelot, so.... I'm done with that for a while. Dungeon Siege is in the mail, though! That should rock. Thankfully Morrowind has been delayed until May.. whew.

I'll have to deck out the links area with something worth clicking on. I visit a ton of gaming/music sites that I always wished I hadn't had to search for.. as in, once I find a good site, I like to remember it and return.

We also took a plunge and bought a PS2 a few weeks back (this was a trade agreement.. she got two ferrets, I got a PS2.. did I get duped?? "twice the food.. twice the poop.. twice the insanity". If you didn't know, we have 4 ferrets now. Ugh.

No comments: