Thursday, March 27, 2003

Ahh.. the morning coffee. Today it's Vanilla Nut Creme with my usual added vanilla creamer. I'm out of the creme coffee after today, so it's Swiss Chocolate tomorrow. The chocolate is a generic brand and I can tell the difference. The best recent coffee i've had was the stuff that came with the Godiva gift pack Julie got me for Valentine's Day. That didn't last very long at all.. I am thinking about that Gevalia stuff, since I like coffee so much. Maybe I'll do the sample thing and see if it's any good.

Today is ferret shelter day. It's not something I look forward to, and the reward for the time and effort comes only when you're leaving the place, knowing you helped out. I love ferrets, but after taking care of the 7 we have, I get enough personal ferret time for anyone ;)

No comments: