Friday, April 11, 2003

Ok once I get the color fixed, I'll start building a site. Yeah, really, a site. For what? I don't know. See, I am sorta learning web site development at work and kinda self-teaching myself along the way. Editing and manipulating a blog template is a little like web design, especially if it's a complex one. I've always wanted a personal web site, just never bothered (too lazy) to do one. The last time I bothered, I got my wife kicked off of her hosting service because the 1.5MB Excel list of all my MP3 albums put her over her bandwidth limit when people viewed it. Not to mention, that's not really a very smart thing to do.. show all the things you've downloaded, regardless of buying a good portion of them in the end.

So anyhow.. I am into music, books, gaming (all types) and of course, family, so that's what the site will be. Maybe a page for each with news, etc.. interests, general blabber.. Who knows, maybe I'll learn something. The more I work with the web at work and here, I learn that I really enjoy it, especially when it all works.

Well, keep watching, maybe something will happen. ...

No comments: